VACANCY NOTICE – Local Economic Counsellor
The Embassy of the Republic of Slovenia in Moscow is looking for a Local Economic Counsellor in the trade and economic section.
Under this post, the recruited person will be attributed functions in the field of economy and trade depending on the needs of the Embassy. The Embassy is responsible for supporting and promoting economic and commercial relations between Slovenia and the countries of accreditation (Russian federation, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan)
The successful candidate will occupy a specific job function as Local Economic Counsellor and will serve as technical and support staff to, under the supervision and responsibility of the relevant Head of Section:
- development in the area of economics and trade issues (special focus on basic services performed by the Embassy for Slovenian companies that include: providing basic information on markets, specific sectors, public tenders, etc.; establishing contact with local companies, financial institutions and government agencies; providing contact details of potential business partners; others);
- analysis in the area of economics and trade issues,
- technical assistance with economic or trade-related co-operation projects, including public diplomacy projects (conferences, roundtables, presentations, fairs, exhibitions);
- reporting on economics and trade issues,
- other tasks.
The place of employment is located in Moscow, Malaya Dmitrovka Str. 14/1.
- Medically fit to perform the required duties;
- Enjoys civil rights and permits for employment under local law;
- Native Russian and professional fluency in English with the ability to translate and interpret between the two languages;
- University degree (preferably in economics or finance);
- At least 3 years work experience that is content wise or functionally relevant;
- Capacity to communicate clearly, presenting complex matters in a straightforward manner;
- Competent in office applications (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
Please send your application and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning in the subject line the reference Family Name-Name-Local Economic Counsellor. The application email should include a covering letter, a detailed curriculum vitae and a letter of recommendation from a previous employer.
All applications will be reviewed and a short-list of candidates who are considered to be the most suitable for the post will be prepared. The short-listed candidates will be invited to an interview.
The deadline for reception of the applications is set on 30 November 2020.
Should you have any additional queries concerning this Vacancy Notice, address them to the above-mentioned mailbox.